FlowIntelligence™ Threat Analyst
Advanced Threat Fusion and Breach Detection-Prevention
- Scalable network breach detection and prevention sensor up to 100Gbps
- Static, dynamic and custom PCRE-based analysis
- Threat fusion analysis with STIX, CYBOX and MAEC threat intelligence indicators
- Extreme scaling in PCRE-based analysis with HyperScan®
- Deep file inspection and malware analysis automation with effective machine learning
- Threat sharing, unified threat response and analytics environment
- Fully integrated, high performance, secure platform and sensor solution
- Integrated with FlowIntelligence analytics environment
- Integrated with enterprise management via Systems Management Center
- Embedded API’s for threat sharing and active response
Network Threat Analysis as a Service
The rapid adoption of cloud-based applications and the reliance on the world-wide web to deliver services creates additional pressure on enterprise and service provider cyber analysts to detect, mitigate and protect from Threat threats. Cloud-based based applications, social media, Email and other applications all bring risk of an intrusion or breach in the network. Mobile users with Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), Internet-of-Things (IoT) and SCADA adds complexity and challenges for the security operations teams. They now have to address multiple questions for the network ecosystem, including:
- How to effectively operate and defend networks from external and internal threats?
- How to fuse real time threat intelligence indicators for dynamic breach detection and analysis?
- How to identify complex or advanced persistent threats and malware?
- How can the security operations team implement dynamic analysis of the threat landscape?
- How can the organization protect users or subscribers from threats, web services or sites with poor reputation or known risks, identify potential applications that may be harmful to users or subscribers and block or alert on known malware embedded in network traffic?
- How can the security operations team perform automated deep file inspection and analysis for advanced malware detection?
- How can the organization ensure that network operations meet the data regulations and compliance requirements?
Bivio Networks’ Threat Analyst is a key component of the FlowIntelligence™ solutions for effective defense of enterprise and service provider networks. It answers these questions plus provides proactive, dynamic breach detection and prevention capabilities.
The FlowIntelligence™ Threat Analysis platform provides network breach detection-prevention and threat fusion analysis. The key capabilities include:
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Deep Packet Inspection
- Malware Analysis
- File Scanning and Analysis Framework
- Ease of Implementation
- Friction-less Updates
- Distributed Operations
- Data Integration
- Open Architecture
- Threat Fusion
- Turn-key Solution
Threat Analyst is a comprehensive, advanced threat fusion and breach detection-prevention solution. It contains intelligent features for innovative detection of network threats and malware to aid security operation teams with cyber analysis. It is in an elite class for its performance, features and capabilities. Contact Bivio Networks sales team to see how Threat Analyst can enhance your cyber security operations team.