Support & Professional Services
Bivio Networks Support Services Program Overview
No matter where you are located around the globe, Bivio provides you with industry leading support services for our full suite of cyber security and application platform solutions. The Bivio Support Services Program can be customized to meet individual requirements and counted on throughout a solution’s lifecycle. Our superior support services deliver end-to-end coverage, from initial development and deployment through continuing production installations and ongoing lifecycle maintenance and management.
The Support Services Program is designed to provide comprehensive hardware and software support services tailored to your unique business requirements. All agreements within the program provide you with access to our responsive team of experts to help you quickly maximize the availability of your Bivio solution.
Bivio Professional Services
Bivio solutions are essential to mission-critical environments. Proper design and implementation are necessary at the beginning of the solution lifecycle allowing for an accelerated time to market and maximized service availability. Our professional services team has a wealth of technical knowledge and offers fully customized components towards meeting your networking needs.
Bivio offers a full range of Professional Services programs for:
- Custom Application Development for the Bivio Platform and custom sensor solutions
- Cyber Threat Analyst Support and Custom Signatures/Rules/Events Development
- Cyber incident response, analysis and mitigation
- Design, analysis, implementation and integration of Platforms, custom sensor solutions and third-party technology
- Performance testing and tuning for platforms and sensor operations
- Resident engineering and sensor subject matter expert support
- Cyber Threat Hunter™ training with open source applications
- Training for platform and FlowIntelligence™ custom sensor technology
Contact Bivio Support
If you have a network emergency, please contact us immediately using the phone number listed below.
For non-urgent technical questions, please send an email using the form. You may also use the Support Center Login to access the technical knowledgebase, product documentation and customer support ticket system.